This very simple and crazy delicious salad dressing is so good you will want to drink it. All the ingredients are nourishing and healing as well as bringing to life any salad or vegetables. Try it once and you will be hooked.
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic – finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon Fructevia, Steviva Blend or a pinch Steviva Brands Pure Stevia Powder (see below)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Let cool and drizzle over fresh salads or vegetables.
This recipe is from the steviva website and is formulated for their brand of stevia. You can order their stevia from Amazon:
note that the powder does not have fructose, but the “blend” does, so when on the diet, avoid fructose.